Group Coaching is at the heart of all successful programmes. In this 4-hour CPD, you will learn from industry experts how to successfully organise and engage players in your sessions and programmes. This is the first course in the Great Group Coaching Series, a series purposefully built to develop your capability working with players in a group setting. In this first edition of the series, you will:
- Understand the relationship between two key coaching concepts: Repetition and Realism.
- Understand the research behind the Stages of Learning and how this impacts lesson planning.
- Explore the core structure of a lesson plan and the LTA Technical/Tactical Frameworks
- Understand what parts of a group lesson demand Repetition, and how to create it.
- Understand what parts of a group lesson demand Realism, and how to create it.
- Discover how to find a sweet spot that allows players to practise a skill repeatedly without compromising a realistic simulation of the game.
This workshop is for all levels of coach who want to enhance their coaching skills, understand the stages of learning, and maximise their player development. You do not need to have attended both editions of the Great Group Coaching series to attend this course, both courses work independently as stand-alone workshops. Reasonable adjustments
Reasonable adjustments are available. Please contact us at the time of booking so that we can support these.
This is a valid elective module for the LTA Instructor coaching qualification.