Group Coaching is at the heart of all successful programmes. In this 4-hour CPD, you will learn from industry experts how to successfully organise and engage players in your sessions and programmes. This is the second course in the Great Group Coaching Series, a series purposefully built to develop your capability working with players in a group setting. In the first edition of the series, you will:
- Understand how observation and analysis skills form the cornerstone of successful group coaching.
- Learn to use these skills to implement successful coaching interventions that will improve your player’s performances.
- Explore the core structure of a lesson plan and the LTA Technical/Tactical Frameworks
- Learn to deliver effective demonstrations.
- Understand and apply SMART coaching practice.
- Explore the concepts behind Stress-Testing and giving your players exactly what they need.
This workshop is for all levels of coach who want to enhance their coaching skills and develop the observation and analysis skills that will allow them to give players the technical and tactical interventions they need. You do not need to have attended both editions of the Great Group Coaching series to attend this course, both courses work independently as stand-alone workshops.
Reasonable adjustments are available. Please contact us at the time of booking so that we can support these.